How We Do
"Protect the world’s most sensitive data by providing organizations with a robust, comprehensive portfolio of products, services, and expertise to combat today’s sophisticated and advanced security threats while preventing data breaches."
Our legacy of service is summarized in 4 words: Protect-Detect-Respond-Comply (PDRC) Reinforcing our excellent work Ethic based on: Safety - Responsability - Accountability
- Our automated service request system ensures that our consultant and technicians respond to your request within 24 hours for most service inquiries. Once on site, they usually complete non-project-related service requests within 1-2 hours.
- Phone calls are returned within the hour by our personable and knowledgeable technicians who clearly answer questions and explain tasks performed using one language of your choice: either plain English or French.
- We handle everything from single-system, home-based businesses to large state projects. Often, we can provide remote services, so your problems are addressed quickly and with minimal disruption to your business
- Our custom-tailored solutions are designed to fit your business now and as it grows. We offer free on-site surveys to assess your network, security concerns and provide recommendations with an eye towards preventing potential problems. Once we’ve completed our survey, we can more easily and quickly respond to service calls from you because we’re already familiar with your setup.
Quality Control & Assurance
- All our services are tested for quality control and quality assurance for effective result of all your engagements
Comprehensive IT Managed Services
- ComSystek aim is to provide you with affordable, effective, reliable and scalable IT managed services to keep you focus on essential, while our experts take care of your technical prerogatives.
Solid Business Credentials
- ComSysTek only employs consultants and technicians who are certified, licensed and insured. The company is financially stable so you can count on us to be there to grow with your changing needs.
- Our business partnerships with major companies in US, Canada, France, Africa and India like Godaddy, Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Webroot, AVG, Carbonite, Netvirtu, KnowBe4, IGI…etc, and these relationships allow us to better serve our customers, by use of software, equipment, website solutions and security …etc